Spitting, coughing or violence – no let up in assaults on nurses
Dozens of nurses and other emergency workers are facing ‘coronavirus attacks’ at work every day, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) has warned.
Emergency Nurse. 28, 3, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/en.28.3.6.s3
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now