Online tool will track effects of pandemic on child health services
The effect of COVID-19 on child health services is being tracked amid growing concerns about children presenting late to healthcare services as parents are fearful of taking them outside the home due to the pandemic.
Emergency Nurse. 28, 3, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/en.28.3.7.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now