Front-line healthcare staff at greater risk of COVID-19 than public
Even with adequate personal protective equipment (PPE), front-line healthcare workers are at an increased risk of COVID-19 compared with the general population, a study has found.
28, 5, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now