Emergency departments must not go back to overcrowding
College warns of ‘worrying signs’ as four-hour targets begin to slip
The Royal College of Emergency Medicine (RCEM) has warned there are ‘worrying signs’ that crowding and long waits will become the norm in emergency departments (EDs) as we head into winter.
28, 6, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now