ED nurses lead groundbreaking project to improve survival rates in Liverpool
Emergency teams in Liverpool are taking a groundbreaking project to bars, clubs, schools and taxi drivers in a life-saving initiative to improve people’s survival rates from knife violence.
Emergency Nurse. 28, 2, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/en.28.2.7.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now