Call for social distancing in emergency departments
College says move would help to prevent avoidable deaths
Enforced social distancing is needed in emergency departments (EDs) to ensure the safety of patients and healthcare staff, the Royal College of Emergency Medicine (RCEM) has stated.
Emergency Nurse. 28, 4, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/en.28.4.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now