Longer GP hours ‘unlikely’ to ease pressures on A&E
Research shows, however, that fewer patients attend emergency departments where they can book appointments online
The number of visits to emergency departments (EDs) is unlikely to be reduced by longer GP surgery opening study has suggested.
25, 09, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now