We must protect our workforce from bullying in the emergency department
Tricia Scott Consultant editor, Emergency Nurse
Toxic behaviour in the emergency setting takes on many forms. Some are openly aggressive while others are veiled. We have all been ‘sent on a guilt trip’ or experienced shaming or belittling in front of other team members.
30, 3, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now