Stay safe and support one another during this COVID-19 crisis
Tricia Scott Consultant editor, Emergency Nurse
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, emergency nurses are experiencing major upheaval on a scale that most of us have never known before. We are all having to adapt.
Emergency Nurse. 28, 3, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/en.28.3.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now