Recognising and celebrating the quality of our profession
Tricia Scott Consultant editor, Emergency Nurse
I am always immensely impressed by how nurses across the world pull together and demonstrate their dedication, leadership and innovation in such imaginative ways. This has never been more evident than this year, as the extraordinary upheaval that nurses are working under due to COVID-19 continues.
28, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now