Learn how to adjust your care for people with learning disabilities
Tricia Scott Consultant editor, Emergency Nurse
Imagine the anguish of a mother who has brought her child, who happens to have severe learning disabilities, to the emergency department (ED) for an unrelated issue, and who feels that she has not been listened to or consulted over her child’s needs.
29, 2, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now