Emergency Nurse turns the page to a new chapter
Sophie Blakemore Editor, Emergency Nurse
Welcome to your new issue of Emergency Nurse, which is now published bimonthly in print. The magazine will still be packed with the content you told us you wanted, such as CPDs and other peer-reviewed clinical pieces, features and analysis showcasing the fantastic work going on in emergency care settings, updates on clinical practice and policy changes, opinions, careers and news.
Emergency Nurse. 26, 1, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/en.26.1.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now