How to manage crowding in the ED
Crowding is when the number of patients occupying the emergency department (ED) is beyond the capacity for which it was designed and resourced to manage at any one time, says the Royal College of Emergency Medicine (RCEM).
28, 6, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now