Campaign urges parents to go to pharmacies before hospital
Pharmacists are qualified to advise on children with minor illnesses
A health campaign urging parents to use their local pharmacists – rather than hospitals or GPs – as first port of call for minor illnesses in their children has been launched.
Emergency Nurse. 25, 10, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/en.25.10.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now