Antistatic spacer with inhaler improves asthma control
A study has found that using an antistatic spacer (AC+FV AVHC) with an inhaler gave patients better asthma control, resulting in 13% less emergency department (ED) visits, and reducing hospitalisations by up to 19%.
Emergency Nurse. 25, 10, 11-11. doi: 10.7748/en.25.10.11.s11
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now