Anatomy and Physiology in Healthcare
Valerie McGurk Practice development nurse, paediatrics, Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
This textbook presents anatomy and physiology in a fun and interactive way. The way the authors, who have backgrounds in biological science or nursing, introduce the information gives it a modern twist. For example, instead of titling a chapter ‘the reproductive system’, it is called ‘from one generation to the next’.
Emergency Nurse. 25, 6, 16-16. doi: 10.7748/en.25.6.16.s21
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now