The Sepsis Six tool: what it is and how to assess a deteriorating patient
Implementing the infection control steps to improve outcomes and save lives
Sepsis and severe infection are common reasons for admission to hospital, and perhaps the most common causes of inpatient deterioration, according to the UK Sepsis Trust (UKST).
29, 5, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now