Redeployed in adult emergency care: anxiety and dread in one 12-hour shift
Ana Waddington Paediatric emergency senior nurse, Royal London Hospital, Emergency Nurse’s editorial advisory board
RCN Nurse of the Year 2020 Ana Waddington describes a day on a hospital front line in the second wave
Nurses have been at the forefront of care throughout the COVID-19 pandemic – often being redeployed to other areas.
29, 2, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now