Analysis reveals 5,000 new cases of female genital mutilation in England
There were more than 5,000 newly reported cases of female genital mutilation (FGM) in England in the year to March 2017, according to an analysis of NHS Digital figures by the National FGM Centre.
Emergency Nurse. 25, 10, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/en.25.10.7.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now