All set for a challenge
Amanda Burston RCN Nurse of the Year, major trauma co-ordinator, University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust
The revalidation process will eventually become part of who we are as nurses, says RCN Nurse of the Year Amanda Burston
WE ARE only a few weeks away from the first nurses completing their applications for revalidation, the new process that all UK nurses and midwives must now go through to maintain their registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
Emergency Nurse. 23, 10, 17-17. doi: 10.7748/en.23.10.17.s16
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now