Time to start some difficult conversations
Susanne Cruickshank Chair, The RCN cancer and breast care forum
Genomic profiling is set to change how breast cancers are managed, with some women requiring no treatment
It hardly seems any time has passed since Breast Cancer Awareness Month began and ended in a flurry of pink activities: fundraising, information and daily reference in the media to breast cancer statistics.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 16, 9, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/cnp.16.9.13.s14
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now