The risk factors associated with hospital renovations
Dion Smyth Lecturer-practitioner, Cancer and palliative care, Birmingham City University
The building and renovation of hospital facilities is a recognisable risk factor for the generation and dispersal of dust and contaminants, such as the fungal aspergillus species.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 16, 8, 10-10. doi: 10.7748/cnp.16.8.10.s10
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now