The Cancer Revolution: Integrative Medicine, the Future of Cancer Care
Jacqui Stringer Clinical lead for complementary health and wellbeing, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester
This self-help book written by 37 experts explores strategies, such as diet, exercise and supportive therapies, patients and their families can adopt to regain control of their lives.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
15, 7, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now