‘Soft’ chemotherapy may help older breast cancer patients
Trial shows less toxic therapy and drug combination to be effective
Targeted treatment with ‘soft’ chemotherapy may be effective in the care of older people with secondary breast cancer and could increase survival rates.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 17, 2, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/cnp.17.2.6.s3
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now