Scrutiny on drug side effects crucial
Earlier presentation of patients who experience side effects resulting from immunotherapies is crucial to ensure positive response to treatment, a nurse clinician has warned.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 16, 10, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/cnp.16.10.6.s3
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now