Screening can reduce the number of deaths from bowel cancer
Dion Smyth Lecturer-practitioner in cancer and palliative care, Birmingham City University
Screening could reduce deaths from bowel cancer by up to 45%, researchers have said.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 19, 1, 12-12. doi: 10.7748/cnp.19.1.12.s9
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now