Gene causing rare form of kidney cancer identified
Dion Smyth Lecturer-practitioner in cancer and palliative care, Birmingham City University
A gene linked to a rare form of childhood kidney cancer could hold the key to treating the disease without the need to remove the affected organ, scientists say.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 1, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now