Vaccinations could ‘eliminate’ cervical cancer
Cervical cancer could be eliminated thanks to upgraded screening and vaccinations for children, the NHS says.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 19, 2, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/cnp.19.2.6.s4
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now