Two nurses referred to NMC as part of rogue breast surgeon inquiry
After an inquiry into rogue surgeon Ian Paterson, two nurses have been referred to the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
Cancer Nursing Practice. 19, 2, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/cnp.19.2.7.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now