Prostate cancer becomes most often diagnosed
Provisional official figures show that prostate cancer is now the most commonly diagnosed cancer in England, a rise attributed to more men seeking check-ups after actor Stephen Fry and broadcaster Bill Turnbull (pictured) revealed they had the disease.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 19, 2, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/cnp.19.2.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now