Primary care nurses urged to talk about prostate cancer
Male patients should know about risk factors because symptoms can be missed in the early stages, says a specialist nurse
More primary care nurses need to speak to their male patients about risk factors linked to prostate cancer, with diagnoses of the disease rising, a specialist nurse has advised.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 19, 4, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/cnp.19.4.7.s5
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now