Patients are missing out due to lack of nurse specialists
One in five people with cancer say there were not enough nurses availble to look after then, says Macmillan
A shortage of clinical nurse specialists and other health professionals means people with cancer in England are missing out on vital information about their diseases, a leading charity has warned.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 19, 2, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/cnp.19.2.7.s5
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now