COVID-19-friendly treatments prove successful
A number of cancer treatments deemed ‘COVID-friendly’ and safer for patients to take during the pandemic are being introduced in England and paid for through a £160 million funding boost.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 5, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now