Charities issue coronavirus advice for people with cancer
One Cancer Voice guidance addresses frequently asked questions and seeks to reassure patients about treatment and drug supplies
The One Cancer Voice group of charities has issued advice on COVID-19 for people with cancer. The advice addresses frequently asked questions and seeks to reassure patients about continuing treatment plans and supplies of cancer drugs.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 19, 3, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/cnp.19.3.7.s5
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now