Vulval cancer: why regular health checks are vital
Victoria Howell Independent menopause and women’s health nurse
Why vulval skin checks should be routine in general practice
Lack of knowledge around vulval health conditions can cause many women years of misdiagnosis, discomfort and pain. Lichen sclerosus (LS) and vulval cancer are two vulval conditions that many may never have heard of, including healthcare professionals.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
20, 1, 19-21.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now