Our cancer experience: health professionals share their stories
Lynne Pearce Health journalist
Two nurses and a breast surgeon offer their unique perspectives on cancer care
Healthcare professionals diagnosed with cancer must often overcome challenges that differ from those faced by patients with no expert knowledge. However, supporting other healthcare staff with cancer can offer them opportunities to reflect and gain insight.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 19, 2, 17-19. doi: 10.7748/cnp.19.2.17.s12
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now