Clinical trials: what does a research nurse do?
Roles that can change patients’ lives, from study coordinator to supporting participants
Clinical trials stand at the cutting edge of healthcare, helping to advance medicines, products and procedures for the benefit of patients.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 6, 20-22.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now