Keep it clear to engage your readers
Your article has a single purpose: to communicate. Effective written communication takes practice. You may need to write several drafts before you feel your work is ready to submit, and even then the journal editor may require further changes.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
22, 6, 23-23.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now