The RCN Nursing Awards and Nursing Live celebrate the best in the profession
This issue’s cover article shows that while data suggest a large number of older people with dementia may also have unsuspected cancer, research is limited on managing both conditions simultaneously. De Vries et al (evidence & practice, page 24) discuss how people with dementia have lower cancer survival rates than people without the condition.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
22, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now