Day hospice manager among award winners
Nurses and healthcare assistants who provide care to patients nearing the end of their lives have been recognised for their work at the Marie Curie Peacock Awards.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 16, 10, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/cnp.16.10.7.s5
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now