Cancer-related fatigue: symptoms and management with Untire app
Lynne Pearce Health writer
Cancer-related fatigue (CRF) is a common side effect for people with cancer. Among the symptoms are a lack of energy, sleeping problems and feeling anxious, sad or depressed. Other symptoms include muscle pain, feeling breathless after doing small tasks, finding it hard to concentrate, think clearly or make decisions, as well as losing interest in usually enjoyable activities and negative feelings.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 19, 2, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/cnp.19.2.13.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now