Breast cancer nursing: your guide to new RCN competency framework
According to Cancer Research UK (CRUK), 126 people in England are diagnosed with breast cancer every day. One in seven UK females are diagnosed during their lifetime, making it the most common cancer for women in the UK.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
19, 1, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now