Brief Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Cancer Patients
Alison Finch Matron, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) is an evidence-based intervention that has become established in the treatment of many psychological conditions. This book offers a scholarly guide to CBT used to emotionally support those living with cancer.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 16, 8, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/cnp.16.8.13.s14
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now