Nurses’ mental health: how managers can tackle compassion fatigue
Daniel Allen Acting editor, Cancer Nursing Practice
What support, if any, is available to help practitioners deal with work-related stress?
Anxiety, stress and depression are major causes of sickness absence among nursing staff – and those who work in cancer care may be especially vulnerable.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 19, 3, 8-10. doi: 10.7748/cnp.19.3.8.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now