Cervical cancer: how nurses can support people with human papillomavirus
Daniel Allen Heath writer
Nurses can help dispel the myths about HPV that can damage relationships and harm women’s confidence and mental health, according to Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust
Stigma and misunderstanding about human papillomavirus (HPV) can have a damaging effect on women’s lives, according to a cancer charity.
Cancer Nursing Practice. 19, 2, 8-10. doi: 10.7748/cnp.19.2.8.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now