Administering cancer drugs safely is crucial for patients and nurses
Pavan Amara Nurse, midwife and health journalist
Some nurses are unaware of the risks of handling cytotoxic systemic anticancer therapy agents used in cancer treatment
Many nurses are unaware that some of the drugs they administer to patients could be hazardous to their own health, with experts warning that many are at a greater risk of developing cancer or experiencing reduced fertility as a result.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
22, 6, 7-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now